Dragoz1337Dragoz1337

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Sprout Sprout

Great game, love the graphics and evolution of the character. But I had a bug where there was a room with a flower seed in it, but whenever I entered it instantly pushed me into the room before it. Not letting me complete the game.

Galactic Void Galactic Void

Not very good. The instructions are great (even though I would make the text a little darker) but the game instantly starts me on a "stage cleared" and allows me to do nothing. So until this is fixed. This will stay at 2.5 stars.

bear evolution bear evolution

This has a great idea and it is pretty addicting and fun, but you might wanna fix how when you press "main menu" you lose all your progress. You should also have a bearpedia or something to see data of all your bears, and you should make the money output bigger, because 2 worm bears give more money than the table bear, and it should be the other way around. and finally, add more bears!

Skullz Skullz

Incredible game! Confusing but great and deep storyline. Also uh, can you please send me the file of Betamaxx? I really wish to draw him (Under your permission of course)

D.O.E.S D.O.E.S

Fantastic game! Hilarious, cute, and fun! Very luck based, and the only real skill needed to play is the ability to aim a mouse. But I love it just the same! Best run: 30 attack 30 luck 50 health..... I feel so loved .u.

Surn responds:

Yeah, it's always a good feeling when you get super powerful in a difficult game.

Simple Simple

This would have gotten a pretty good rating but honestly the controls are pretty bad. I mean honestly 75% of the time I spent on this game consisted of me flying RIGHT PAST THE DISK and getting launched into some random enemy. But uh, please fix those.

The Game Of All Games The Game Of All Games

Eh, pretty cool for a game. Doesn't really deserve to be put on Newgrounds. But it shows that yo are able to do things! Use these to make another game if you feel like it!

The Miner The Miner

Pretty cool game! Confused on how to get a stronger pick. But great work on making this game!

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

Fantastic game! I just want to ask: Is he wearing brown gloves and shoes? Or is he 2 skin colors at once?

Just a question.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Fantastic game! Even after Christmas it is still fun, I think there should be more games just like this. I do find it funny how everyone is complaining about that last eye and I need 1 more of everything BUT the eyes. Oh well. Merry post-Christmas!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I've got a feeling that people will be annoyed with me after the 5th of January, since the 50pt secret medal is time-dependant.

Looks like you foud all the stuff eventially, so great job! Have some good holidays!